Steve Arlinghaus - Broker (859) 331-1859
Superior knowledge of the local real estate market, with the ability to provide exceptional service to clients, whether buying or selling their home.
Also, posesses extensive knowledge of Real Estate Contracts and excellent negotiating skills.
Arlinghaus Realty LLC, Villa Hills, KY 41017 1990-Present
Real Estate Broker/Owner
Responsible for all aspects of owning/operating a small family real estate business, including office management, working directly with buyers/sellers, marketing property, establishing client relations bookkeeping, banking, sales,realestate investments, and property management.
- Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors
- Kentucky and National Association of Realtors
- Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Tri-County Economic Development Corporation (TRI-ED), Chairman 2 years
- Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana Regional Council of Governments (OKI), Vice-President 4 Years
- Northern Kentucky Port Authority, Board of Directors
- City of Covington Economic Development Authority (CEDA) Board
- NKAPC Planning Commissioner
Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY 41099 — (1971-1972 / 1998-2003)
BS Political Science / Minor Public Administration (2003)
- Beechwood Elementary PTA
- Blessed Sacrament Elementary Athletics Coach
- Blessed Sacrament Parish Facilities Committee